DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — The Dayton VA Medical Center is offering an open house Wednesday to showcase the services available to veterans.
The three-hour open house that begins at 10 a.m. also offers community engagement with the facility that’s celebrating its 150th anniversary. It saw its first patient in 1867.
The center just west of downtown Dayton in southwest Ohio offers a full range of health care with medical, surgical, mental health, home and community programs to veterans. There will be representatives of services that also include chaplain, hospice and weight management.
The open house is free and open to the public.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events