CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say an Ohio college student from western New York has died in a one-car crash on a Cleveland highway.
Cleveland police say 20-year-old Robert Park was driving on Memorial Shoreway early Tuesday morning when he crashed into a support pillar of a railroad bridge. Officials say he was taken to a hospital, where he died from his injuries.
Case Western Reserve University says Park was a junior accounting major who was a member of the Theta Chi fraternity.
Park was a 2015 graduate of Canandaigua Academy, near Rochester.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence
- GOP lawmaker calls Roe ruling 'victory for white life' as Trump rally cheers
- To catch a snake: Largest python found in Everglades signals a threat
- Kavanaugh gave private assurances. Collins says he ‘misled’ her
- 'Mitt Romney Republican' is now a potent GOP primary attack
He survived by his parents and sister. Services are scheduled for Saturday morning at St. Mary’s Church in Canandaigua.