CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — Officials at a North Carolina plant say a worker has been killed in what is being called an industrial accident.
A statement from S&D Coffee and Tea said the worker was killed Monday morning. The worker’s identity hasn’t been released and the cause of the accident isn’t known. No further details of the accident were provided.
The incident happened around 9:30 a.m. Officials said Cabarrus EMS was called to the facility for a traumatic emergency.
The statement said the company is working with the appropriate agencies on an investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Who is Robert Smith, the man paying off Morehouse graduates’ loans?
- Judge sides with Congress over Trump in demands for records
- Morehouse College graduates’ student loans to be paid off by billionaire
- Five things to know about Morehouse donor Robert F. Smith