CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — Officials at a North Carolina plant say a worker has been killed in what is being called an industrial accident.
A statement from S&D Coffee and Tea said the worker was killed Monday morning. The worker’s identity hasn’t been released and the cause of the accident isn’t known. No further details of the accident were provided.
The incident happened around 9:30 a.m. Officials said Cabarrus EMS was called to the facility for a traumatic emergency.
The statement said the company is working with the appropriate agencies on an investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 42 VIEW
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- New exercise guidelines: Move more, sit less, start younger WATCH
- Heart meeting features fish oil, vitamin D, cholesterol news
- Death toll rises in California wildfire, matching deadliest VIEW