CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — Officials at a North Carolina plant say a worker has been killed in what is being called an industrial accident.
A statement from S&D Coffee and Tea said the worker was killed Monday morning. The worker’s identity hasn’t been released and the cause of the accident isn’t known. No further details of the accident were provided.
The incident happened around 9:30 a.m. Officials said Cabarrus EMS was called to the facility for a traumatic emergency.
The statement said the company is working with the appropriate agencies on an investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sniffles? Cancer? Under Medicare plan, payments for office visits would be same for both
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- After a week of walkbacks, Trump returns to Russia doubting
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach