CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — Officials at a North Carolina plant say a worker has been killed in what is being called an industrial accident.
A statement from S&D Coffee and Tea said the worker was killed Monday morning. The worker’s identity hasn’t been released and the cause of the accident isn’t known. No further details of the accident were provided.
The incident happened around 9:30 a.m. Officials said Cabarrus EMS was called to the facility for a traumatic emergency.
The statement said the company is working with the appropriate agencies on an investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fuller picture emerges of viral video encounter between Native American and Catholic students
- Senate Republicans all but surrender to Trump on wall, despite shutdown's toll
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
- Kamala Harris opens presidential bid
- 2-for-1: Total lunar eclipse comes with supermoon bonus VIEW