BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Fire officials in Louisiana say a cabinetry business was destroyed in a two-alarm fire.
The Baton Rouge Fire Department tells news outlets that the blaze started early Sunday morning.
Firefighters battled the blaze for several hours before it was under control.
A firefighter was treated on the scene for unknown injuries. However, department spokesman Curt Monte says the firefighter is expected to be ok.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- Guard troops search for more wildfire victims; 56 dead WATCH
- Shot in the neck at 17, this is the trauma surgeon now leading doctors against gun violence and NRA
- Migrant caravan groups arrive by hundreds at US border VIEW
The cause of the fire has not been determined, but foul play is not suspected.