BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Fire officials in Louisiana say a cabinetry business was destroyed in a two-alarm fire.
The Baton Rouge Fire Department tells news outlets that the blaze started early Sunday morning.
Firefighters battled the blaze for several hours before it was under control.
A firefighter was treated on the scene for unknown injuries. However, department spokesman Curt Monte says the firefighter is expected to be ok.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
The cause of the fire has not been determined, but foul play is not suspected.