BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Fire officials in Louisiana say a cabinetry business was destroyed in a two-alarm fire.
The Baton Rouge Fire Department tells news outlets that the blaze started early Sunday morning.
Firefighters battled the blaze for several hours before it was under control.
A firefighter was treated on the scene for unknown injuries. However, department spokesman Curt Monte says the firefighter is expected to be ok.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- 3 babies, 2 adults stabbed at home that police suspect was a ‘birth tourism’ site
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
The cause of the fire has not been determined, but foul play is not suspected.