BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Fire officials in Louisiana say a cabinetry business was destroyed in a two-alarm fire.
The Baton Rouge Fire Department tells news outlets that the blaze started early Sunday morning.
Firefighters battled the blaze for several hours before it was under control.
A firefighter was treated on the scene for unknown injuries. However, department spokesman Curt Monte says the firefighter is expected to be ok.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
The cause of the fire has not been determined, but foul play is not suspected.