BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The Boise Fire Department has issued a dangerous conditions warning for the Boise River as federal officials increase flows over the Memorial Day weekend.
The Idaho Statesman reports that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is increasing flows by 1,000 cubic feet per second to 6,500 cubic feet per second.
Flood stage is 7,000 cubic feet per second
Officials have closed some sections of paths along the river due to water on the paths.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them
Information from: Idaho Statesman, http://www.idahostatesman.com