BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The Boise Fire Department has issued a dangerous conditions warning for the Boise River as federal officials increase flows over the Memorial Day weekend.
The Idaho Statesman reports that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is increasing flows by 1,000 cubic feet per second to 6,500 cubic feet per second.
Flood stage is 7,000 cubic feet per second
Officials have closed some sections of paths along the river due to water on the paths.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Donald Trump indicted; expected to surrender early next week WATCH
- Trump is indicted in N.Y. Here's what it means and what happens next.
- FBI documents give new view into Las Vegas shooter's mindset
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Twitter feed suspended over anti-trans tweets
Information from: Idaho Statesman, http://www.idahostatesman.com