BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP) — Officials in southern Montana have released the names of the two people who were found dead after a house fire near the town of Emigrant last week.
Park County Coroner Albert Jenkins says the bodies of 36-year-old Adam Miller and 26-year-old Christel Cameron were found early Jan. 25 in the community of South Glastonbury. A neighbor reported the fire.
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle reports the deaths and the fire are still under investigation.
Emigrant is north of Yellowstone National Park, about halfway between Gardiner and Livingston.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- Much of nation isn't active enough — but WA residents are exception, CDC says
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
Information from: Bozeman Daily Chronicle, http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com