LAS VEGAS (AP) — Officials say a Spirit Airlines flight leaving Las Vegas was briefly delayed after a passenger removed all their clothes while boarding and approached a flight attendant.
The incident occurred Saturday on a plane bound for Oakland, California.
McCarran International Airport says police and medical responders took the passenger for observation.
Police Lt. Carlos Hank said the passenger received treatment after the medical episode.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump White House counsel Cipollone to testify to 1/6 panel
- Cancer drug greatly reduces deaths in hospitalized COVID patients
- Kamala Harris could break a record. Democrats wish she didn't have to
- As some Democrats grow impatient with Biden, alternative voices emerge
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
KTNV reports the flight was delayed by about 30 minutes and arrived 20 minutes behind scheduled.