BANGOR, Maine (AP) — Authorities in Maine say the death of a man found in an apartment has been ruled a homicide.
The State Medical Examiner’s Office announced Thursday that the death of 51-year-old Israel Lewis had been ruled a homicide. Authorities would not say how the Bangor man was killed.
Lewis’ body was found Wednesday morning. Police say an unidentified individual had attempted to reach Lewis over the phone before they went to Lewis’ apartment.
An investigation is continues.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood