BANGOR, Maine (AP) — Authorities in Maine say the death of a man found in an apartment has been ruled a homicide.
The State Medical Examiner’s Office announced Thursday that the death of 51-year-old Israel Lewis had been ruled a homicide. Authorities would not say how the Bangor man was killed.
Lewis’ body was found Wednesday morning. Police say an unidentified individual had attempted to reach Lewis over the phone before they went to Lewis’ apartment.
An investigation is continues.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Microsoft says it has found another Russian operation targeting prominent think tanks