BANGOR, Maine (AP) — Authorities in Maine say the death of a man found in an apartment has been ruled a homicide.
The State Medical Examiner’s Office announced Thursday that the death of 51-year-old Israel Lewis had been ruled a homicide. Authorities would not say how the Bangor man was killed.
Lewis’ body was found Wednesday morning. Police say an unidentified individual had attempted to reach Lewis over the phone before they went to Lewis’ apartment.
An investigation is continues.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- George Conway, husband of Trump aide, would rather 'move to Australia' than vote for president again