PLANT CITY, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a man was fatally shot at a Florida business after he shot and wounded two other men.
The Tampa Bay Times reports the shooting occurred Monday afternoon at Bliss Enterprises of Plant City, Inc., a manufacturer of barns and garages.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office says 49-year-old Richard Paul Bliss was in an office talking with the two men regarding a dispute over their presence there. At some point, authorities say, Bliss took out a firearm and shot both men.
Authorities say another person heard the shots, came into the office and shot Bliss.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Audio offers gruesome details of Khashoggi killing, Turkish official says
- Collins' husband: Ricin threat mentioned Kavanaugh vote
Officials say Bliss was dead when deputies arrived and the other men were hospitalized, one in critical condition and the other in stable condition.
Deputies declined to name the wounded men or the person suspected of shooting Bliss.
Information from: Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.), http://www.tampabay.com.