BALTIMORE (AP) — Two Baltimore police officers have been suspended pending the outcome of a misconduct investigation related to their actions at a nightclub.
Police spokesman T.J. Smith tells The Baltimore Sun that police were dispatched to the Euphoria nightclub early Monday on a report of an armed person. He wouldn’t describe the allegations against the officers, who he said were off-duty at the time.
Smith says no arrests were made. The officers, who have not been identified, are the subject of an internal investigation.
The newspaper could not reach the club in the Canton Industrial Area for comment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Omicron’s spread could end ‘emergency phase’ of pandemic, world health official says
No further details have been released.
Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com