KISS frontman Gene Simmons is udderly thrilled by a newborn calf born with strikingly similar black-and-white markings to the face paint he wears on stage.
KERRVILLE, Texas — KISS frontman Gene Simmons is udderly thrilled by a newborn calf born with strikingly similar black-and-white markings to the face paint he wears on stage.
Simmons tweeted his admiration for the calf on Sunday, saying, “This is real, folks!!!”
The calf was born Friday at a ranch near Kerrville, Texas, which is about 60 miles northwest of San Antonio.
Heather Taccetta, who lives at the ranch with her family, said Tuesday that the calf belongs to her grandmother. It is named Genie, in honor of Simmons.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A Texas man hit the strip club and bought a Lamborghini with COVID aid. Now he's headed to prison
- Existing vaccines might not be effective against omicron variant right away, Moderna CEO says
- Marcus Lamb, head of Daystar, a Christian network that discouraged vaccines, dies after getting COVID-19
- Counterfeit COVID masks are still sold everywhere, despite misleading claims
- Christmas at the White House: Goodbye to 'creepy' snow people, blood-red trees
Taccetta says the calf and its mother are doing fine and that Genie is a family favorite and won’t be sold for slaughter.