NEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans police are investigating an armed robbery of two men where the assailant walked away with only 35 cents.
Police say the robbery happened Wednesday morning in the city’s Carrollton area.
Police said that a 33-year-old man and a 29-year-old man were robbed by a man armed with a semi-automatic gun.
No one was injured. A police report gave no explanation as to why the perpetrator came away with such a small amount of money.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- These academics studied falsehoods spread by Trump. Now the GOP wants answers
- He’s 14, just graduated Santa Clara University and about to join SpaceX in Redmond
- 'Better Call Saul,' 'Bob's Burgers' actor charged in Capitol riot
- Wildfires spread smoke, and anxiety, across Canada to the U.S. WATCH
- Portland bans daytime camping, imposes other restrictions