PLAINFIELD, Pa. (AP) — Police say a New York City man driving a stolen car took the wrong road and ended up lost and without gas in Pennsylvania.
State police say 26-year-old Cristian Osorio left Queens early Friday and was headed to Syracuse, New York.
State police tell The Morning Call (http://bit.ly/1FJWT0e ) Osorio got lost and ended up on the side of Route 33 in Plainfield, Pennsylvania, on Saturday. That’s when a state trooper arrived to help and discovered the car was stolen.
Osorio is held on $15,000 bail, charged with receiving stolen property and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- As nations decide to live with the virus, some disease experts warn of surrendering too soon
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
Information from: The Morning Call, http://www.mcall.com