EUCLID, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio home that was pelted with eggs more than 100 times over a year will finally get a fresh finish thanks to a local painting company.
WEWS-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1Wdl6cQ ) Neubert Painting in Brook Park is planning to paint the Euclid (YOO’-klid) home. Work was scheduled to start May 4 but was postponed because of the weather.
Jason Kozan was charged in March with vandalizing the home between May 2014 and June 2015. He tells WEWS-TV he isn’t responsible for the vandalism.
Neubert Painting had offered to paint the home last summer as part of its Paint it Forward program. The company was waiting for police approval because the case was under investigation. It was given the go-ahead last fall.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
- New sequence of images shows Tonga volcano's devastation
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
Information from: WEWS-TV, http://www.newsnet5.com