EUCLID, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio home that was pelted with eggs more than 100 times over a year will finally get a fresh finish thanks to a local painting company.
WEWS-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1Wdl6cQ ) Neubert Painting in Brook Park is planning to paint the Euclid (YOO’-klid) home. Work was scheduled to start May 4 but was postponed because of the weather.
Jason Kozan was charged in March with vandalizing the home between May 2014 and June 2015. He tells WEWS-TV he isn’t responsible for the vandalism.
Neubert Painting had offered to paint the home last summer as part of its Paint it Forward program. The company was waiting for police approval because the case was under investigation. It was given the go-ahead last fall.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Japanese student goes to graduation dressed like Zelenskyy
- What we know about the Covenant school shooting in Nashville WATCH
- Probiotic supplements may do the opposite of boosting your gut health
- Police: Nashville shooter fired indiscriminately at victims WATCH
- Hawaii authorities say 33 swimmers were harassing dolphins WATCH
Information from: WEWS-TV, http://www.newsnet5.com