BOSTON (AP) — Several people came into Boston Barber & Tattoo Co. on the day of New England Patriots Super Bowl victory parade seeking team tattoos, but one request was a little cheekier than the others.
A man, wearing a No. 12 Tom Brady jersey, wanted a likeness of the star quarterback on his backside.
Shop employee Emily Arsenault tells boston.com (http://bit.ly/2kCcSKW ) that the unidentified man told them he had decided the night before that he wanted a Brady tattoo on his left butt cheek.
Tattoo artist Catarina Quintino took two or three hours to get the job done.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Seattle leaders look to push 'refresh' button with Amazon
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Self-driving car accidents: Robot drivers are ‘odd, and that’s why they get hit’
- Athletic director Bill Moos surprises WSU, leaves for AD job at Nebraska
After, the man wasn’t shy about letting shop employees snap a few photos of the artwork.
Arsenault says the Brady butt tattoo is the most memorable she’s seen.
Information from: The Boston Globe, http://www.bostonglobe.com