Rapper and producer Sean Combs has changed his nickname once again.
In a video posted to Twitter on Saturday, Combs said he was celebrating his birthday by changing his name to “Love, a.k.a. Brother Love.” Combs says he won’t be answering to Puffy, Diddy, Puff Daddy or any of his other monikers.
Before announcing what he called “serious, serious news,” Combs explained that the name change was due to the fact that he has changed as a person and is not who he was before. He says he knows changing his name again is “risky” and may come off as “corny.”
He turned 48 on Saturday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Federal judge in Texas rules Obama health-care law unconstitutional
- George Conway calls Trump a liar after Kellyanne Conway defends president on TV
- 'Nobody should work here — ever': Teen uses intercom to quit Walmart
- Interior Secretary Zinke resigns amid investigations
- 12-year-old in China kills his mother, then returns to school, igniting an outcry