NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Police Department says a man has been shot and killed near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
Police say the shooting occurred Wednesday evening about a block from the arena. First responders found the man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds and a stab wound.
He was rushed to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The NYPD says the man’s identity is being withheld pending family notification.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Betsy DeVos compares Joe Biden touching her forehead to sexual harassment under Title IX
Police have made no arrests and are continuing to investigate.