NEW YORK (AP) — A New York City pizzeria will be hosting a full day of free weddings in honor of Pi Day this week.
The restaurant chain, &pizza, has been holding “Pi Day Weddings” since 2015 and many couples have taken part. WNBC-TV reports a total of five couples are expected to wed at the New York-area pizzeria, with flowers and photography provided for free.
The couples will also receive free food and drinks for their ceremonies this Wednesday.
The restaurant will stay open during the ceremonies for hungry guests.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
Information from: WNBC-TV, http://www.nbcnewyork.com