NEW YORK (AP) — A New York City pizzeria will be hosting a full day of free weddings in honor of Pi Day this week.
The restaurant chain, &pizza, has been holding “Pi Day Weddings” since 2015 and many couples have taken part. WNBC-TV reports a total of five couples are expected to wed at the New York-area pizzeria, with flowers and photography provided for free.
The couples will also receive free food and drinks for their ceremonies this Wednesday.
The restaurant will stay open during the ceremonies for hungry guests.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dog that waited weeks in ruins of California wildfire is reunited with owner WATCH
- Justices won't hear states' appeal over Planned Parenthood
- Yukon trapper shoots attacking grizzly — then finds his family already mauled to death
- Need a transplant? You’ll need to prove you can pay costs
- Trump blames lawyer Michael Cohen for hush money 'liability'
Information from: WNBC-TV, http://www.nbcnewyork.com