WHITESBORO, N.Y. (AP) — A central New York police officer killed in a crash of his patrol vehicle is also being remembered as a former firefighter.
According to the Observer-Dispatch , Assistant Fire Chief George Massarotti says Whitesboro Officer Kevin Crossley was a person who “would do anything” to help others.
Crossley was on duty when his vehicle collided with a pickup truck that was making a turn at around 8 p.m. Wednesday.
Crossley had been on the village police force for seven years.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Federal judge in Texas rules Obama health-care law unconstitutional
- George Conway calls Trump a liar after Kellyanne Conway defends president on TV
- 'Nobody should work here — ever': Teen uses intercom to quit Walmart
- Some link depression, failed LASIK
- 12-year-old in China kills his mother, then returns to school, igniting an outcry
Information from: Observer-Dispatch, http://www.uticaod.com