WHITESBORO, N.Y. (AP) — A central New York police officer killed in a crash of his patrol vehicle is also being remembered as a former firefighter.
According to the Observer-Dispatch , Assistant Fire Chief George Massarotti says Whitesboro Officer Kevin Crossley was a person who “would do anything” to help others.
Crossley was on duty when his vehicle collided with a pickup truck that was making a turn at around 8 p.m. Wednesday.
Crossley had been on the village police force for seven years.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Serial killer who took 10 women's lives executed in Florida
- 3 dead, state capital battered as storms rake Missouri VIEW
- Officials fighting U.S. measles outbreaks threaten to use rare air-travel ban
- Trump, Pelosi trade insults as their feud heats up VIEW
- Sherpa climbs Everest twice in a week, breaks his record with his 24th ascent
Information from: Observer-Dispatch, http://www.uticaod.com