WILLIAMS, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities say a 4-year-old girl who disappeared from the front of a home in Coconino County has been found safe.
County Sheriff’s officials say a deputy spotted Kaylee Cook walking out onto a road about 10 a.m. Sunday.
She was reported missing from a home near Williams around 6 p.m. Saturday and sheriff’s officials say she was located about 1 ½ miles from the residence.
Additional details weren’t immediately available.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Colorado homeowner emptied pistol to kill bear that broke in
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Sheriff’s officials said earlier that the girl may have wandered away from the home, located about 10 miles north of Williams off Highway 64.
Family members reported seeing the girl playing outside shortly before she disappeared.