ROCKY MOUNT, N.C. (AP) — The North Carolina Highway Patrol has charged a woman in the death of a man after a traffic accident.
WITN-TV in Greenville reports the patrol said 43-year-old Leila Faranesh of Greenville is charged with misdemeanor death by motor vehicle in a wreck on U.S. 264 east of Bailey on Thursday.
According to troopers, the car Faranesh was driving ran off the road before it side-swiped another vehicle, which overturned and killed 46-year-old Ricky Stewart of Holly Springs.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Trump backs down under fire, 'clarifies' on Russia meddling WATCH
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
Information from: WITN-TV, http://www.witn.com/