ROCKY MOUNT, N.C. (AP) — The North Carolina Highway Patrol has charged a woman in the death of a man after a traffic accident.
WITN-TV in Greenville reports the patrol said 43-year-old Leila Faranesh of Greenville is charged with misdemeanor death by motor vehicle in a wreck on U.S. 264 east of Bailey on Thursday.
According to troopers, the car Faranesh was driving ran off the road before it side-swiped another vehicle, which overturned and killed 46-year-old Ricky Stewart of Holly Springs.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
- Much of nation isn't active enough — but WA residents are exception, CDC says
Information from: WITN-TV, http://www.witn.com/