ROCKY MOUNT, N.C. (AP) — The North Carolina Highway Patrol has charged a woman in the death of a man after a traffic accident.
WITN-TV in Greenville reports the patrol said 43-year-old Leila Faranesh of Greenville is charged with misdemeanor death by motor vehicle in a wreck on U.S. 264 east of Bailey on Thursday.
According to troopers, the car Faranesh was driving ran off the road before it side-swiped another vehicle, which overturned and killed 46-year-old Ricky Stewart of Holly Springs.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- 3 babies, 2 adults stabbed at home that police suspect was a ‘birth tourism’ site
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Mormons to stay outdoors after split with Boy Scouts
Information from: WITN-TV, http://www.witn.com/