DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — A North Carolina man has died several days after he was shot while driving down a city street.
Durham police said 23-year-old Willie Pete Robinson Jr. died Tuesday after being shot early Saturday morning.
Police say Robinson was able to drive several blocks before his car crashed.
No arrests have been made. Police said a passenger in Robinson’s car suffered minor injuries in the wreck.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fired police sergeant attacks Thai day care center, kills 36
- Rare drone footage shows orcas mauling great white sharks
- In retreat at the front, Russia strikes deep into Ukraine
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- U.S. tourist smashed ancient Roman sculptures at Vatican, authorities say