MYAKKA CITY, Fla. (AP) — A Florida school bus that backed into a ditch hasn’t injured anyone.
The Bradenton Herald reports the Wednesday wreck was caused by the Manatee County bus driver missing a stop and trying to back into a driveway, but missing.
The newspaper quotes Florida Highway Patrol as saying the 14 students on the bus were not injured, and there were no skid marks or debris on the roadway.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- CNN's Acosta back at White House after judge's ruling VIEW
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
Information from: The Bradenton (Fla.) Herald , http://www.bradenton.com