MYAKKA CITY, Fla. (AP) — A Florida school bus that backed into a ditch hasn’t injured anyone.
The Bradenton Herald reports the Wednesday wreck was caused by the Manatee County bus driver missing a stop and trying to back into a driveway, but missing.
The newspaper quotes Florida Highway Patrol as saying the 14 students on the bus were not injured, and there were no skid marks or debris on the roadway.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Cosby in cuffs: TV star gets 3 to 10 years for sex assault VIEW
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Archaeologists discover 'massive' ancient building in Egypt VIEW
- Mormon women’s group aims call for probe of Kavanaugh allegations at LDS senators
Information from: The Bradenton (Fla.) Herald , http://www.bradenton.com