MYAKKA CITY, Fla. (AP) — A Florida school bus that backed into a ditch hasn’t injured anyone.
The Bradenton Herald reports the Wednesday wreck was caused by the Manatee County bus driver missing a stop and trying to back into a driveway, but missing.
The newspaper quotes Florida Highway Patrol as saying the 14 students on the bus were not injured, and there were no skid marks or debris on the roadway.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
Information from: The Bradenton (Fla.) Herald , http://www.bradenton.com