MYAKKA CITY, Fla. (AP) — A Florida school bus that backed into a ditch hasn’t injured anyone.
The Bradenton Herald reports the Wednesday wreck was caused by the Manatee County bus driver missing a stop and trying to back into a driveway, but missing.
The newspaper quotes Florida Highway Patrol as saying the 14 students on the bus were not injured, and there were no skid marks or debris on the roadway.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood
Information from: The Bradenton (Fla.) Herald , http://www.bradenton.com