ASHWAUBENON, Wis. (AP) — Officials say no one was hurt when heavy snow caused part of a hotel roof to collapse in northeastern Wisconsin.
WLUK-TV reports the roof collapsed Sunday over the pool at an Econo Lodge Inn & Suites in Ashwaubenon.
No one was in the pool area at the time.
The Green Bay Press Gazette reports the hotel has been evacuated and guests are being moved to other area hotels.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Judge sides with Congress over Trump in demands for records
- Who is Robert Smith, the man paying off Morehouse graduates’ loans?
- Jamie Oliver's UK restaurant chain collapses into insolvency
- What is 'milkshaking?' Ask the Brits hurling drinks at right-wing candidates
More than a foot of heavy snow has fallen in the Green Bay area since Saturday.