ASHWAUBENON, Wis. (AP) — Officials say no one was hurt when heavy snow caused part of a hotel roof to collapse in northeastern Wisconsin.
WLUK-TV reports the roof collapsed Sunday over the pool at an Econo Lodge Inn & Suites in Ashwaubenon.
No one was in the pool area at the time.
The Green Bay Press Gazette reports the hotel has been evacuated and guests are being moved to other area hotels.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Several powerful earthquakes strike off the shore of Canada
- Trump administration eyes defining transgender out of existence
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- 4 Americans among 5 dead in Costa Rica rafting accident
- Leaked video shows Khashoggi 'body double' after killing VIEW
More than a foot of heavy snow has fallen in the Green Bay area since Saturday.