ASHWAUBENON, Wis. (AP) — Officials say no one was hurt when heavy snow caused part of a hotel roof to collapse in northeastern Wisconsin.
WLUK-TV reports the roof collapsed Sunday over the pool at an Econo Lodge Inn & Suites in Ashwaubenon.
No one was in the pool area at the time.
The Green Bay Press Gazette reports the hotel has been evacuated and guests are being moved to other area hotels.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Amid Trump’s crackdown, thousands of asylum-seekers on the border are giving up
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
More than a foot of heavy snow has fallen in the Green Bay area since Saturday.