HOLLY HILL, S.C. (AP) — Emergency crews say it could be days before they put out a large fire at a scrap metal business in South Carolina.
Orangeburg County fire officials say the blaze started around 5 p.m. Friday at Don’s Car Crushing in Holly Hill.
No one has been injured, and authorities say the cause of the fire has not been determined.
At least 30 different agencies are helping fight the fire, and officials say it could burn for a few more days.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- The coming California megastorm
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- Trump executive nears plea deal with Manhattan prosecutors
Holly Hill Police poster pictures on Twitter showing a huge cloud of smoke over the business and a massive fire atop a pile of debris.