CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago firefighters say no one was hurt after a small fire developed on an airplane at Midway International Airport.
The Fire Department says the blaze was reported in the engine compartment of a plane near Gate 7 shortly after noon Monday.
It says the blaze was put out with an extinguisher.
No passengers were aboard the plane at the time.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Ousted ambassador ‘shocked’ at Trump; he assails her anew WATCH
- Roger Stone guilty of witness tampering, lying to Congress
- Police find 26 kids behind false wall at Colorado day care
- President Trump issues pardons in war-crimes cases, despite Pentagon opposition to the move
- Rescue: ‘Unicorn’ puppy doesn’t notice ‘tail’ growth on head