HOOKSETT, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire State Police are trying to identify a motorist who drove into the rear of a tractor-trailer in a breakdown lane on Interstate 93.
Troopers said Saturday that the white Chevy Tahoe had no license plates, and investigators were still trying to identify the driver.
The tractor-trailer operator was shaken up, but not hurt.
The crash happened Friday afternoon, just south of the Hooksett tolls. Two southbound lanes of I-93 were shut down for more than three hours while crews separated the vehicles and removed the body.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump said he thinks 'the people would revolt' if he were impeached
- 'Dirty deeds': Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen gets 3 years in prison
- As probe closes in, Trump distances himself from Cohen
- Delta says no more support kittens, puppies on flights
- Some link depression, failed LASIK