HOOKSETT, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire State Police are trying to identify a motorist who drove into the rear of a tractor-trailer in a breakdown lane on Interstate 93.
Troopers said Saturday that the white Chevy Tahoe had no license plates, and investigators were still trying to identify the driver.
The tractor-trailer operator was shaken up, but not hurt.
The crash happened Friday afternoon, just south of the Hooksett tolls. Two southbound lanes of I-93 were shut down for more than three hours while crews separated the vehicles and removed the body.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
- Coalition of states sues Trump over national-emergency declaration to build border wall
- Sailor in iconic V-J Day Times Square kiss photo dies at 95