HOOKSETT, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire State Police are trying to identify a motorist who drove into the rear of a tractor-trailer in a breakdown lane on Interstate 93.
Troopers said Saturday that the white Chevy Tahoe had no license plates, and investigators were still trying to identify the driver.
The tractor-trailer operator was shaken up, but not hurt.
The crash happened Friday afternoon, just south of the Hooksett tolls. Two southbound lanes of I-93 were shut down for more than three hours while crews separated the vehicles and removed the body.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sherpa climbs Everest twice in a week, breaks his record with his 24th ascent
- 'American Taliban' fighter to be released after 17 years VIEW
- Ex-partner of deceased skater Coughlin says she was abused
- Mnuchin says Tubman $20 bill design delayed past 2020
- Trump stalks out on Democrats, demands end of investigations VIEW