HOOKSETT, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire State Police are trying to identify a motorist who drove into the rear of a tractor-trailer in a breakdown lane on Interstate 93.
Troopers said Saturday that the white Chevy Tahoe had no license plates, and investigators were still trying to identify the driver.
The tractor-trailer operator was shaken up, but not hurt.
The crash happened Friday afternoon, just south of the Hooksett tolls. Two southbound lanes of I-93 were shut down for more than three hours while crews separated the vehicles and removed the body.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Todd Bol, founder of Little Free Library book sharing, dies
- As NASA's prized telescopes falter, astronomers fear losing their eyes in space
- Audio offers gruesome details of Khashoggi killing, Turkish official says