SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — A television series about a teenager who notices strange things in her new foster home will be filmed in northern New Mexico.
“The Unsetttling” starts filming later this month in Santa Fe and Lamy. It’s produced by AwesomenessTV.
The series stars Holly Taylor, Tequan Richmond and An-Li Bogan under the direction of Chris Grismer.
The main character is a 16-year-old girl named Becca who can’t identify the source of the strange activity.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI conducted search at his Mar-a-Lago estate
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
The series is expected to employ 60 crew members, 10 actors and dozens for background talent in New Mexico.