NEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans police say four people have been wounded in stabbings over a 24-hour period.
NOLA.com/The Times-Picayune cites police reports from Thursday morning to Friday morning.
Police say a 35-year-old woman was walking in the Seventh Ward when another woman stabbed her Thursday morning. A 25-year-old woman was cut twice while trying to break up a fight in the Algiers neighborhood Thursday afternoon.
Shortly after midnight, a 28-year-old man was stabbed by someone he knew as the two were driving on a Mid-City street.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Police seize guns in Snohomish County from man accused of 'preparing for race war'
- ‘Are you talking to me?’ Trump’s anger on impeachment erupts
- 1 dead after plane landing on Alaska island went off runway
- Gabbard fires back at Clinton suggestion she's Russia's pawn
- Mulvaney remarks enrage Trump advisers; Pelosi puts no timetable on impeach inquiry
Nearly three hours later, a 44-year-old man was cut when his friend ran toward him during an argument and she was swinging a knife. He was in stable condition.
The conditions of the three others injured were unclear. Police did not say if anyone was arrested.
Information from: The Times-Picayune, http://www.nola.com