NEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans police say four people have been wounded in stabbings over a 24-hour period.
NOLA.com/The Times-Picayune cites police reports from Thursday morning to Friday morning.
Police say a 35-year-old woman was walking in the Seventh Ward when another woman stabbed her Thursday morning. A 25-year-old woman was cut twice while trying to break up a fight in the Algiers neighborhood Thursday afternoon.
Shortly after midnight, a 28-year-old man was stabbed by someone he knew as the two were driving on a Mid-City street.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump Promotes Posts From Racist Twitter Feed
- With restaurants closed, CDC warns of increasingly aggressive rodents looking for new food sources
- Study estimates 24 states still have uncontrolled coronavirus spread
- Wealthiest hospitals — including Providence Health System — got billions in bailout for struggling health providers
- CDC warns of ‘aggressive’ rats searching for food during shutdowns
Nearly three hours later, a 44-year-old man was cut when his friend ran toward him during an argument and she was swinging a knife. He was in stable condition.
The conditions of the three others injured were unclear. Police did not say if anyone was arrested.
Information from: The Times-Picayune, http://www.nola.com