HARTFORD, Vt. (AP) — A New Hampshire woman has died in a single vehicle crash on Interstate 89 in Hartford, Vermont.
Vermont State Police say 68-year-old passenger Josanne Hebert of Manchester, New Hampshire, was killed in the crash on Sunday afternoon.
The vehicle was driven by 67-year-old Norman Hebert. Both were taken to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, where Josanne Hebert died of her injuries.
Police say it was sleeting and the road was icy at the time. The crash is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harry and Meghan in exile? Palace reportedly eyes Africa move for couple — 'as far away as possible' from William
- Sri Lanka military gets special powers after deadly bombings VIEW
- Elusive red sprites, like glowing jellyfish in the night sky, photographed in Oklahoma
- Claims of shoddy production draw scrutiny to a second Boeing jet
- SpaceX suffers serious setback with crew capsule accident