HARTFORD, Vt. (AP) — A New Hampshire woman has died in a single vehicle crash on Interstate 89 in Hartford, Vermont.
Vermont State Police say 68-year-old passenger Josanne Hebert of Manchester, New Hampshire, was killed in the crash on Sunday afternoon.
The vehicle was driven by 67-year-old Norman Hebert. Both were taken to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, where Josanne Hebert died of her injuries.
Police say it was sleeting and the road was icy at the time. The crash is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert