HARTFORD, Vt. (AP) — A New Hampshire woman has died in a single vehicle crash on Interstate 89 in Hartford, Vermont.
Vermont State Police say 68-year-old passenger Josanne Hebert of Manchester, New Hampshire, was killed in the crash on Sunday afternoon.
The vehicle was driven by 67-year-old Norman Hebert. Both were taken to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, where Josanne Hebert died of her injuries.
Police say it was sleeting and the road was icy at the time. The crash is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump said he thinks 'the people would revolt' if he were impeached
- 'Dirty deeds': Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen gets 3 years in prison
- Delta says no more support kittens, puppies on flights
- Warming in Arctic raises fears of 'rapid unraveling’ of the region
- Amazon executives grilled, jeered at New York City Council hearing