HARTFORD, Vt. (AP) — A New Hampshire woman has died in a single vehicle crash on Interstate 89 in Hartford, Vermont.
Vermont State Police say 68-year-old passenger Josanne Hebert of Manchester, New Hampshire, was killed in the crash on Sunday afternoon.
The vehicle was driven by 67-year-old Norman Hebert. Both were taken to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, where Josanne Hebert died of her injuries.
Police say it was sleeting and the road was icy at the time. The crash is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Audio offers gruesome details of Khashoggi killing, Turkish official says
- Collins' husband: Ricin threat mentioned Kavanaugh vote