MERIDEN, Conn. (AP) — A New Hampshire woman has been killed in a two-car crash in Connecticut.
State police responded to the scene on highway Route 15 in Meriden shortly after 11:30 p.m. Saturday to find Sally A. Mosher of Littleton, New Hampshire badly injured.
She was pronounced dead at the scene. Mosher and three others were driving in a Chevrolet Equinox when a car driven by David Perez of Bridgeport ran off the left side of the highway, jumped a metal guardrail and landed in oncoming traffic.
Mosher was a passenger in the car’s rear. Three other occupants in that car were taken to local hospitals with injuries that were not life-threatening. Perez suffered minor injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- FEMA plans to test national alert system on Oct. 4
- ‘Victoria’s Secret Karen’ video: Lawsuits show what viewers didn’t see
- Human body found in the mouth of 14-foot Florida alligator
- David Brooks and the $78 airport meal the internet is talking about
- Atmospheric river, early-season bomb cyclone to hit Pacific Northwest
The crash is under investigation.