MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire police department says a 76-year-old man is dead after the pickup truck he was driving went through a red light in Manchester, hitting another vehicle and then a building.
Manchester police say a third vehicle was also involved in the crash, reported at about 2:45 p.m. Saturday.
Police say Matthew McGrath, of Auburn, New Hampshire, the driver of the vehicle that went through the red light, was later pronounced dead at an area hospital.
The driver of the second vehicle suffered non-life-threatening injuries. The driver of the third vehicle was not hurt.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- WA rancher behind $244M 'ghost cattle' fraud sentenced to prison
- Fired police sergeant attacks Thai day care center, kills 36
- Rare drone footage shows orcas mauling great white sharks
- VP was in car accident; Secret Service first called it 'mechanical failure'
- In retreat at the front, Russia strikes deep into Ukraine
The incident remains under investigation.