LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska Lottery officials say a lottery ticket worth $1 million sold in Nebraska has still not been claimed.
Television station KSNB reports that the Powerball ticket was sold April 18 at a Kwik Shop in Bellevue, just south of Omaha.
The last day to claim the ticket is Oct. 15.
The winning numbers for that drawing are 09, 10, 12, 17, 23 and Powerball 09.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- ‘I’m done saying I’m sorry,’ Alex Jones tells Sandy Hook families in court
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
- Elton John, a favorite of Trump, performs at the Biden White House
- 10 tips for coexisting with COVID (and living a normal-ish life)
Information from: KSNB-TV, http://www.nbcneb.com.