LOS ANGELES (AP) — Police are trying to determine why a woman crashed through the lobby of a police station with an infant in her car.
It happened around 4:45 a.m. Saturday at the Los Angeles Police Department’s Harbor Division station in San Pedro.
LAPD video shows the woman maneuvering around barriers, crashing through the glass doors and pulling into the lobby. The woman then backs out, nearly knocking over an officer who had to dodge out of the way from her open car door.
The woman and the infant were taken to a hospital as a precaution.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At least 13 people arrested at Portland, Oregon, protest VIEW
- 'CBS Evening News' anchor Norah O'Donnell caught on hot mic during Plácido Domingo segment saying 'Sounds like somebody else here'
- 2 Blue Angels planes touch during midair practice run
- Arrests precede major demonstrations in Portland
- Java still a no-no for Mormons despite fancy coffee names
Her name has not been released.