SEAFORD, Del. (AP) — Police in Delaware say a man who skipped out on a restaurant bill barricaded himself in a nearby hotel, armed with a hunting-style bow and arrow.
The Daily Times of Salisbury reports Seaford police responding to Grotto’s Pizza on Tuesday quickly arrested a female suspect, 24-year-old Summer Bueso-Shinn. But 28-year-old Schuyler Sutton had fled to a Days Inn, where police received reports of him walking the hallways with a bow and arrow.
When officers tried to contact him in his room, he refused to come out for several hours, before eventually surrendering.
In addition to the theft charge, Sutton is wanted out of Montgomery County, Maryland, for first-degree burglary. He’s also accused of slapping a server’s rear end as he left the restaurant.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- As nations decide to live with the virus, some disease experts warn of surrendering too soon
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
It’s unclear if they have lawyers.
Information from: The Daily Times of Salisbury, Md., http://www.delmarvanow.com/