WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Authorities in Pennsylvania still are searching for a man they say led authorities on a multi-state car chase that caused two crashes, injuring several people including officers and a 3-year-old boy.
The News Journal of Wilmington, Delaware, reported Wednesday that Philadelphia police spokeswoman Tanya Little says 20-year-old Dejuan Robinson is still on the loose. Authorities have said Robinson should be considered armed and dangerous.
Police say Robinson is a person of interest in several homicides in Delaware and is wanted in Pennsylvania on charges including eluding police. Robinson pleaded guilty in 2017 to illegal gang participation and possession of a firearm by a prohibited person.
The toddler’s mother, Meghan Stone-Kirts, said this week that her son has been hospitalized with several injuries including a traumatic brain injury.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Just how germy are airplanes? We put one to the test.
- Speaker McCarthy ousted in historic House vote, as scramble begins for a Republican leader
- She got chemo in WA and Alaska — and the price difference was a whopper
- An emergency alert will hit phones, TVs Wednesday. Here's what to expect
- Republicans are sick of Matt Gaetz, and they're not quiet about it
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com