INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indianapolis police say they’ve arrested a man in connection with a bar shooting that wounded five people.
Police announced Sunday that they arrested 38-year-old Dejuan Brown. He faces preliminary charges of two counts of aggravated battery and three counts of felony battery.
Police say detectives learned that Brown was involved in a disturbance at the Brotherman Tavern and was removed by security but he returned around 2 a.m. Saturday and began firing, wounding three men and two women ranging in age from 35 to 57.
Authorities say all of the victims are expected to survive and that two have been released from the hospital.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- GOP Sen. Roger Marshall plans bill to publicize Fauci's salary
- Census memo cites ‘unprecedented’ meddling by Trump administration
- Hostages safe after Texas synagogue standoff; captor dead
It wasn’t immediately clear if Brown has an attorney who might comment on his behalf.