MARYVILLE, Tenn. — A Tennessee man was jailed on felony charges after appearing to dip his testicles into a container of salsa that a customer had ordered online.
The delivery driver allegedly recorded it and posted a video online, saying “This is what you get when you give an 89 cents tip for an almost 30-minute drive.”
News outlets report that the passenger, 31-year-old Howard Matthew Webb, was arrested last week and charged with adulteration of food.
Dinner Delivered said the food service has fired the driver and forwarded information about her to authorities as well.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- A 12-year-old wrote his governor to oppose a gun law. A stray bullet killed him on Christmas
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
Webb remains behind bars pending a March 12 hearing.
His arrest warrant says they picked up the food for delivery from a local Mexican restaurant. The company issued a refund for the tainted food.