CHULUOTA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say they’re searching for whoever killed two men and a woman at a Florida home.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that Seminole County deputies found the bodies Friday morning after an employer of one of the victims called the sheriff’s office to request a well-being check. Officials didn’t immediately say how they died.
Sheriff Dennis Lemma says there were no signs of a break-in at the Chuluota home, leading investigators to believe the victims knew the killer. Deputies were looking a person of interest, 29-year-old Grant Amato. They say he could be driving a white Honda Accord that was missing from the house. Officials believe Amado might be in the Orlando area.
Authorities didn’t immediately name the victims.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Key Largo is so flooded that crocodiles are swimming in the streets
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Ian lashes South Carolina as Florida's death toll climbs
- Trump records probe: Tensions flare over special master
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband files for divorce after 27 years
Chuluota is located northeast of Orlando.
Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com/