PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer first got together professionally and personally on “True Blood.”
Now they’re working together again, except she’s the star and executive producer and he’s strictly an off-camera boss.
Paquin plays an expert publicity maven in “Flack” debuting Feb. 21. Moyer is an executive producer on the six-episode Pop series.
The couple, who married in 2010 and have two children together, share a production company.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- A single word sparks a crossfire between the Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Last straw: Fed-up Arizona Democrats censure Sen. Sinema
“We were looking for material to develop,” Paquin told a TV critics’ gathering Wednesday. “Two, three scripts showed up and we literally couldn’t stop reading them.”
The project took five years to get on television. Then Moyer was off in Atlanta shooting Fox’s “The Gifted,” leaving him unable to be as involved as he normally would.