FARGO, N.D. (AP) — U.S. Vice President Mike Pence is traveling to North Dakota on Tuesday.
Pence is attending a Fargo fundraiser for Republican U.S. Rep. Kevin Cramer, who’s trying to unseat Democratic U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp.
Pence also is scheduled to speak at an event on tax reform. He’s to deliver a similar speech in Minneapolis on Wednesday.
It’s the second trip to North Dakota in recent months for Pence. He visited Minot Air Force Base last October.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- As nations decide to live with the virus, some disease experts warn of surrendering too soon
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog