LOS ANGELES (AP) — President Donald Trump’s name is off limits on the upcoming season of Comedy Central’s “Broad City.”
Series creators Ilana Glazer and Abbi Jacobson said Tuesday that Trump’s name will be bleeped each time it’s used in an episode — a move typically reserved for expletives.
Glazer told TV critics that talking constantly about Trump and his administration have made the sound of his name, as she put it, “so gross.”
She said she and Jacobson decided Trump has enough air time and they didn’t want to share theirs with him.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Texas thrusts itself into the center of battles over personal freedom
- One woman dominated a local fair's food contest. The internet went looking for her
- Men rush to get vasectomies after Roe ruling
- Cruz takes a shot at Elmo the muppet over getting a COVID vaccine
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison
Glazer and Jacobson star in “Broad City,” which returns for its fourth season in September on Comedy Central. The series is about the freewheeling lives of two New York City women.