BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — The North Dakota Republican Party is looking for a new executive director.
GOP Chairman Rick Berg says in a letter Friday to party faithful that Dane Ferguson is resigning “to pursue business and family opportunities.”
Ferguson was hired in January 2017. Berg says Ferguson “laid a great foundation for success in this election cycle.”
Ferguson is a Grafton native. He made an unsuccessful bid in 2012 for a state House seat in Grand Forks, where he owned a book business and served on the city’s school board.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fired police sergeant attacks Thai day care center, kills 36
- Rare drone footage shows orcas mauling great white sharks
- In retreat at the front, Russia strikes deep into Ukraine
- WA rancher behind $244M 'ghost cattle' fraud sentenced to prison
- Police: 2 dead, 6 injured in stabbings along Las Vegas Strip