WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says President Donald Trump’ daughter, Ivanka, will lead the U.S. delegation to the closing ceremony of the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang (PYUHNG’-chahng), South Korea.
Ivanka Trump serves in the White House as an unpaid adviser to her father.
Vice President Mike Pence is leading a delegation to the opening ceremony for the games. He arrived late Tuesday in Japan.
The Winter Olympics are being held Feb. 9-25.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Washington state lawmakers make speedy move to shield their records from the public
- Report: Washington state home to one of the largest cells of notorious white supremacist group WATCH
- Meteorologists expect up to an inch of snow Friday in Seattle as cold-weather records fall
- Former Huskies star Markelle Fultz received $10K from sports agent before arriving at UW, report says