WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says President Donald Trump’ daughter, Ivanka, will lead the U.S. delegation to the closing ceremony of the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang (PYUHNG’-chahng), South Korea.
Ivanka Trump serves in the White House as an unpaid adviser to her father.
Vice President Mike Pence is leading a delegation to the opening ceremony for the games. He arrived late Tuesday in Japan.
The Winter Olympics are being held Feb. 9-25.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Florida marks milestone in Everglades python control program VIEW
- Judge orders Vancouver, Wash., teen to start paying off $37M for starting Columbia Gorge wildfire
- Police say reported abduction was hoax
- Parents go to court to boot 30-year-old son from home
- The princes, the president and the fortune seekers