DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Secretary of State Paul Pate’s office has developed a new website to provide information about registering to vote and being prepared on Election Day.
Pate announced the website Tuesday, calling it a “one-stop shop for voters.”
The site, www.VoterReadyIowa.org , offers a variety of information, including forms of identification needed at the polls, links for registering and how to vote by absentee ballot.
The website was launched a little more than a month before Iowa’s June 5 primary election.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
Iowa typically has among the nation’s highest voter participation rates.