DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Secretary of State Paul Pate’s office has developed a new website to provide information about registering to vote and being prepared on Election Day.
Pate announced the website Tuesday, calling it a “one-stop shop for voters.”
The site, www.VoterReadyIowa.org , offers a variety of information, including forms of identification needed at the polls, links for registering and how to vote by absentee ballot.
The website was launched a little more than a month before Iowa’s June 5 primary election.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
Iowa typically has among the nation’s highest voter participation rates.