DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Secretary of State Paul Pate’s office has developed a new website to provide information about registering to vote and being prepared on Election Day.
Pate announced the website Tuesday, calling it a “one-stop shop for voters.”
The site, www.VoterReadyIowa.org , offers a variety of information, including forms of identification needed at the polls, links for registering and how to vote by absentee ballot.
The website was launched a little more than a month before Iowa’s June 5 primary election.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Justice Department releases secret surveillance documents of ex-Trump aide
Iowa typically has among the nation’s highest voter participation rates.