WASHINGTON (AP) — First lady Michelle Obama is celebrating her birthday — and there’s just one more of those big days while she’s still in the White House.
There’s no word from the White House on how she plans to mark her 52nd birthday on Sunday.
President Barack Obama threw a White House dance party two years ago when his wife turned 50.
The Obamas will leave the White House on Jan. 20, 2017 — Inauguration Day for the next president.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Space station discarded some trash. It rained fire in California's sky WATCH
- Ship owned by U.S. Navy tips over at Edinburgh port, injuring dozens
- Idaho hospital to stop delivering babies, partly due to 'political climate'
- 2 people dig out of jail with toothbrush, get caught at IHOP, officials say
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events