NAMPA, Idaho (AP) — Nampa Police are investigating two separate shooting incidents in the city that damaged homes and cars.
KTVB-TV reports that Nampa Police said the first shooting happened at 10:15 Sunday night on East Amity Avenue in Nampa.
Officers found a home and an unoccupied car apparently damaged by gunfire.
They found numerous casings and bullet holes at the scene. No one in the home was hurt.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sitting all day increases dementia risk — even if you exercise
- How to watch tonight's second Republican presidential debate
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Troops stormed a prison. They found inmates had built a luxury resort.
- Florida school district orders removal of all books with gay characters before slightly backing off
The second incident was reported at about 12:15 a.m. Monday on West Bodie River Loop in Nampa.
Officers there found two homes and another unoccupied vehicle damaged by gunfire. No one in either of the homes was injured.
Police say it is unknown at this time if the two shootings are related. Both are still under investigation.
Information from: KTVB-TV, http://www.ktvb.com/