NAMPA, Idaho (AP) — Police have identified the two young men who were found dead from multiple gunshot wounds in a southwestern Idaho house on Saturday.
The Idaho Press-Tribune reports that Nampa police on Monday identified the bodies as 22-year-old Dagoberto Lopez Jr. and 21-year-old Esiel Jesus Oseguera.
Police say the bodies were found on Saturday morning in a Nampa house on South Maple Street near the campus of Northwest Nazarene University.
Police say autopsies were conducted, and investigators are treating the case as a homicide.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown
Nampa Police Chief Joe Huff says this case is a top priority for the department, and they’re “devoting all of our attention to solving this case and locating the person or persons responsible.”
Information from: Idaho Press-Tribune, http://www.idahopress.com