NAMPA, Idaho (AP) — Police have identified the two young men who were found dead from multiple gunshot wounds in a southwestern Idaho house on Saturday.
The Idaho Press-Tribune reports that Nampa police on Monday identified the bodies as 22-year-old Dagoberto Lopez Jr. and 21-year-old Esiel Jesus Oseguera.
Police say the bodies were found on Saturday morning in a Nampa house on South Maple Street near the campus of Northwest Nazarene University.
Police say autopsies were conducted, and investigators are treating the case as a homicide.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- CNN's Acosta back at White House after judge's ruling VIEW
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
Nampa Police Chief Joe Huff says this case is a top priority for the department, and they’re “devoting all of our attention to solving this case and locating the person or persons responsible.”
Information from: Idaho Press-Tribune, http://www.idahopress.com