NAMPA, Idaho (AP) — Police have identified the two young men who were found dead from multiple gunshot wounds in a southwestern Idaho house on Saturday.
The Idaho Press-Tribune reports that Nampa police on Monday identified the bodies as 22-year-old Dagoberto Lopez Jr. and 21-year-old Esiel Jesus Oseguera.
Police say the bodies were found on Saturday morning in a Nampa house on South Maple Street near the campus of Northwest Nazarene University.
Police say autopsies were conducted, and investigators are treating the case as a homicide.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH
Nampa Police Chief Joe Huff says this case is a top priority for the department, and they’re “devoting all of our attention to solving this case and locating the person or persons responsible.”
Information from: Idaho Press-Tribune, http://www.idahopress.com