NAMPA, Idaho (AP) — Police have identified the two young men who were found dead from multiple gunshot wounds in a southwestern Idaho house on Saturday.
The Idaho Press-Tribune reports that Nampa police on Monday identified the bodies as 22-year-old Dagoberto Lopez Jr. and 21-year-old Esiel Jesus Oseguera.
Police say the bodies were found on Saturday morning in a Nampa house on South Maple Street near the campus of Northwest Nazarene University.
Police say autopsies were conducted, and investigators are treating the case as a homicide.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
Nampa Police Chief Joe Huff says this case is a top priority for the department, and they’re “devoting all of our attention to solving this case and locating the person or persons responsible.”
Information from: Idaho Press-Tribune, http://www.idahopress.com