NAMPA, Idaho (AP) — Police have identified the two young men who were found dead from multiple gunshot wounds in a southwestern Idaho house on Saturday.
The Idaho Press-Tribune reports that Nampa police on Monday identified the bodies as 22-year-old Dagoberto Lopez Jr. and 21-year-old Esiel Jesus Oseguera.
Police say the bodies were found on Saturday morning in a Nampa house on South Maple Street near the campus of Northwest Nazarene University.
Police say autopsies were conducted, and investigators are treating the case as a homicide.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Mueller reveals Trump's attempts to choke off Russia probe VIEW
- District of Columbia houses homeless people in upscale apartments. It hasn't gone as planned.
- Here's the redacted Mueller report and what you need to know about it
- Opioid users call kratom a godsend. The FDA says it’s a menace.
- Florida teenager obsessed with Columbine takes her own life VIEW
Nampa Police Chief Joe Huff says this case is a top priority for the department, and they’re “devoting all of our attention to solving this case and locating the person or persons responsible.”
Information from: Idaho Press-Tribune, http://www.idahopress.com