MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) — Police have identified a woman who was killed in Medford last week as 21-year-old KayLynn Klosterman.
Medford Police Department officials said Monday that an autopsy would be performed on Klosterman Tuesday.
Police said previously that they received multiple reports of gunshots fired inside a Medford apartment on Friday afternoon. Officers found Klosterman dead of gunshot wounds inside the apartment.
Police arrested 20-year-old Jesse Allen Saturday. He was booked into Jackson County Jail on a murder charge.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At least 3 dead in Amtrak train derailment in Montana
- Huge hack reveals embarrassing details of who's behind Proud Boys and other far-right websites
- Moderna vs. Pfizer: Both knockouts, but one seems to have the edge
- As we enter cold and flu season, here’s how to tell if you have COVID or a cold
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Police say the weapon believed to have been used in the slaying was recovered.
It wasn’t immediately known if Allen had obtained a lawyer.