NEW YORK (AP) — A Metropolitan Transportation Authority worker has been fatally struck by a bus driver at a Queens depot.
According to Newsday , the driver was reversing a bus at the depot in College Point when he ran over a colleague who was directing traffic on Tuesday.
MTA Bus President Darryl Irick says the bus operation is “a very close-knit family” and is in mourning.
A week ago, an MTA track worker was killed in a fall.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Saudi government acknowledges Khashoggi was killed while visiting Saudi consulate
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- This major discovery upends long-held theories about the Maya civilization
- To defend Trump, conservatives smear journalist presumed dead
Information from: Newsday, http://www.newsday.com